Please read the following frequently asked questions about our products.
If your question is not below, please feel free to contact us.
- How much are shipping fees?
Hurry!!! Standard delivery is FREE Worldwide for a limited time only. Prices are in Euro.
* For all Rush Orders please contact us by email.
- How long does delivery take?
For standard delivery, please allow 2 to 6 weeks from day of purchase.
- What method of delivery do you use?
All our items are sent by registered post - on request we can provide you with a tracking number once order is completed & shipped.
- How do I pay?
Simply click on the "buy it now" button, follow the steps, by providing your credit card details through Paypal (a secure method of paying on the internet & you do not need to be paypal registered).
- What is the difference between a 1 tier and 2 tier wedding veil?
The top layer of a 2 tier veil is usually used to cover the bride's face.
- What veil colours & edges do you provide?
Our colours are white, ivory, diamond white, light ivory/cream, champagne, blush pink, pink & gold. Our edges are classic cut, pencil, satin cord, soutache, satin ribbon, sheer ribbon, striped ribbon, rhinestone - Please e-mail us if you have a different colour or edge in mind.
- How do I care for my veil after my wedding day?
Each veil is wrapped in acid free tissue paper on delivery. Keep this to wrap again after wearing it.
- What if my wedding is less than one month away, can you guarantee delivery of the item I want to order?
Before you order, email us with your wedding date & we will try to accommodate you as best we can.
- How to decide the length of your Wedding Veil?
To find the best wedding veil length for you, place a string on your head where you plan to wear your wedding veil.
Run the string down your back and mark where you want the veil to end.
A friend and a full length mirror are helpful.
Better yet try on your wedding dress, with shoes and all undergarments, being sure the back of your dress is hanging smoothly.
You can use a hand held mirror to see your back in the full length mirror.
Remember that the length of wedding veils will be affected by:
1. where you place a wedding veil on your head
2. your wedding hair style
3. the fullness of wedding dresses